Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TAG!

1- Have you been asked if your married? uh...no
2 - Have ever had your picture taken with a famous person? no but i have met one.......kinda....an actor....Joshua Philips...like anyone knows who that is :)
3 - What's your middle name? Elizabeth
4 - Your current favorite book (besides the BIBLE)? The Mysterious Benedict Society
5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? i don't take naps
6 - What is your current mood? excited
7 - What color shirt are you wearing? black and cream
8 - Missing something? yes, my cousin Reese
9 - Current Favorite Quote? Ooh! that is soooooo hard!!! ''Once a King or Queen in Narnia always a King or Queen'' OR ''You see I can't save you because I need saving myself...So maybe we could save each other'' OR ''I love that pain that hurts sooo good''
10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would be? my repentence...i would have done it sooner
11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? i'd rather be dead
12 - Ever had a near death experience? no
13 - Something you do a lot? sing and pray
14 - The song stuck in your head? At the Hop
15 - Least favorite household chore? Cleaning my room
16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you. - My Aunt Cathy June
17 - When was the last time you cried? when cross country ended
18. What are you most scared of? God's rejecting me
19 - If you could have one super power what would it be? Flight!
20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? if they are a believer
21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks? ummmm.......
22 - What's your biggest secret? I have never been to Starbucks
23- What's your favorite color?purple
24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows? nope
25 - What's on your walls? George Washington
26 - What are you? a daughter of the KING
27 - Do you speak any other language? ....nope
28 - What's your favorite smell? dust......i know that is weird
29 - Describe your life in one word! ( )
30 - Have you ever smiled when your best friend was crying? no
31 - What are you thinking about right now?my cousin Reese......i'm chatting with him
32 - What should you be doing? school
33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? myself
34 - How often do you talk to God?10 to 15 times a day
36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Mae....anna Mae ( i love Saving Sarah Cain)
37 - What is your natural hair color? brown
38 - Do you have many friends? Yes
39 - Who is your role-model? my mom
40 - Do you like your life? yes
40. I am going to tag...

Hannah

Jordan

Olivia

1 comment: