Friday, September 18, 2009

Tag & perm

First the tag:

1.Do you like coffee? LOVE IT!
2.do you have a favorite color? green means go, dude!
3.what is your favorite flavor of ice cream? peanut-butter
4.how many people are in your family? six
5.what is your favorite subject? writing.... :)
6.do you wear glasses? yup!!!!
7.do you have an up stares? :) that's where my awesome room is! lol
8.do you have a dog? I don't ....but Claire and John do...
9.what is your favorite book? besides the BIBLE I like The Mysterious Benedict Society and Narnia
10.is this a bad post? nope.....

NOW, I will talk about the perm..............
I got one today!!! I am soooooo excited! I'll post a pic soon!
BYE for now!
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you got a perm!
    I guess I'll see it Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete