Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tags!

This is a tag from Marty:


1.what is your fave color? green
2. do you like watermelon?yes!
3. what is your fave food? pizza
4. do you have your own room? no :(
5.whats your fave candy? gum
6. whats your fave animal? cats
7. do you have a fave book? the B-i-b-l-e
8. whats your fave sport? XC
9. what do you want to be when you grow up? a mommy,a wife and a Godly woman
10. is this tag crazy? not really!
Who I will tag: Hannah B. and Kirsten



Tag from Margie:


(1)Do you like coffee? LOVE IT!
(2)What is your fave color? green
(3)What is your fave animal? cat
(4)What do you want to be when you grow up? a mommy, a wife and a Godly woman
(5)What is your fave food? pizza
(6)What is your fave desert? ice cream
(7) What is your fave thing to do on a rainy day? read
(9)Would you rather be inside or outside? i dunno
(10)Is this a wierd tag? nope
Who I will tag: Hannah D. and Nathan

3 comments:

  1. Dear Manna, thanks for doing my tag. Love, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up Manna? Today the boys went to running camp, see ya there. Love Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manna,thanks 4 doing my tag;)Today I got my hair cut just below my chin.I also planted my friendship seed!C U at running camp!
    ~Margie~

    ReplyDelete